Bimalleolar Left Ankle Fracture
This trial exhibit depicts a bimalleolar left ankle fracture, showing fractures of both the medial malleolus and lateral malleolus, show in the anterior view with descriptive labels of the anatomy and fracture injuries of the left ankle.
This stock medical exhibit is available for purchase in multiple sizes for settlement, mediation, or trial presentation purposes, in both digital and printed formats.
Please select from the drop down menu above for both Size and Format to select the price for this trial exhibit.
Digital downloadable files available in:
- digital presentation format (screen resolution jpg for powerpoint presentations, etc.)
- print presentation file (high resolution) ready for you to print on your own computer
Printed formats available in:
- small size (8.5" x 11") 2 high quality prints
- medium size (22.5" x 30") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated
- large size (30" x 40") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated