Ankle Fracture - Pilon Fracture of the Right Ankle
This trial exhibit graphically depicts a pilon fracture of the right ankle, with displacement and swelling of the right ankle and foot. A pilon fracture injury typically involves fracture injuries of the distal tibia and distal fibula of the ankle. This exhibit shows a pilon fracture of the right ankle in the anterior view, with descriptive labels of the anatomy and injury.
This stock medical exhibit is available for purchase in multiple sizes for settlement, mediation, or trial presentation purposes, in both digital and printed formats.
Please select from the drop down menu above for both Size and Format to select the price for this trial exhibit.
Digital downloadable files available in:
- digital presentation format (screen resolution jpg for powerpoint presentations, etc.)
- print presentation file (high resolution) ready for you to print on your own computer
Printed formats available in:
- small size (8.5" x 11") 2 high quality prints
- medium size (22.5" x 30") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated
- large size (30" x 40") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated
Need something Case Specific for an Ankle Injury Case?
Please visit the MedLegalVisuals website to Get Started on Case Specific Ankle Injury Exhibits.
Share this item: