Brain Anatomy and Functions Trial Exhibit
This trial exhibit shows the lateral view of the brain highlighting the lobes of the brain with descriptions listing brain functions. Stock Medical Illustration of the brain with colorized boxes that contain detailed descriptions of normal brain functions and color coordinate to the area of the brain where the lobe is located. This medically accurate trial exhibit features the normal brain anatomy stock medical illustration shown in the lateral view with descriptive labels of the lobes and respective body functions.
This stock medical exhibit is available for immediate purchase and instant digital download for your digital presentation. Useful for settlement, mediation, or trial presentation purposes. You can also purchase high quality print format in small, medium and large sizes and get FREE ground shipping on your order.
Please select for Both Size and Format to select price, from the drop down menu above.
Digital downloadable files available in:
- digital presentation format (quality resolution jpg for any digital presentation, etc.)
- print presentation file (high quality print resolution) ready for you to print from your own computer and also use in digital presentations or large projection displays.
FREE Ground Shipping in the U.S. on all Printed formats available in:
- Small size (8.5" x 11") 2 high quality color prints + INCLUDES DIGITAL FILE
- medium size (22.5" x 30") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated
- large size (30" x 40") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated
Need something Case Specific? Visit the MedLegalVisuals website to Get Started on Case Specific Brain Injury Exhibits.