Brain Anatomy and Functions Trial Exhibit
This trial exhibit shows the lateral view of the brain highlighting the lobes of the brain with descriptions listing brain functions. Colorized boxes contain detailed descriptions of normal brain functions and color coordinate to the area of the brain where the lobe is located. This exhibit features the normal brain anatomy shown in the lateral view with descriptive labels of the lobes and respective body functions.
This stock medical exhibit is available for purchase in multiple sizes for settlement, mediation, or trial presentation purposes, in both digital and printed formats.
Please select from the drop down menu above for both Size and Format to select price.
Digital downloadable files available in:
- digital presentation format (screen resolution jpg for powerpoint presentations, etc.)
- print presentation file (high quality resolution) ready for you to print on your own computer and use in digital presentations
FREE Ground Shipping on all Printed formats available in:
- small size (8.5" x 11") 2 high quality prints
- medium size (22.5" x 30") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated
- large size (30" x 40") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated