C5-C6 Cervical Rhizotomy Trial Exhibit (Female)
This trial exhibit shows C5-C6 Cervical Rhizotomy procedure on a female patient. This trial exhibit features orientation and placement of needle into the cervical spine and includes a graphic depiction of the procedure. Close up view of C5-C6 Rhizotomy - Radiofrequency Ablation procedure showing heat ablation from a radiofrequency probe on the medial branch nerve to disrupt the pain signal and reduce or eliminate symptoms related to neck pain due to facet joint inflammation or injury. Includes descriptive labels of cervical facet anatomy and procedure.
This stock medical exhibit is available for purchase in multiple sizes for settlement, mediation, or trial presentation purposes, in both digital and printed formats.
Please select from the drop down menu above for both Size and Format to select price.
Digital downloadable files available in:
- digital presentation format (screen resolution jpg for powerpoint presentations, etc.)
- print presentation file (high resolution) ready for you to print on your own computer
FREE Shipping on all Printed formats available in:
- small size (8.5" x 11") 2 high quality prints
- medium size (22.5" x 30") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated
- large size (30" x 40") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated
Share this item: