Legal Burdens of Proof
This trial exhibit shows the Legal Burdens of Proof, which describes the standard that a party seeking to prove a fact in court must satisfy to have that fact legally established. This trial exhibit includes each legal burden of proof highlighted in a different color with a concise description of each.
This stock trial exhibit is available for purchase in multiple sizes for settlement, mediation, or trial presentation purposes, in both digital and printed formats.
Please select from the drop down menu above for both Size and Format to select the price of the exhibit for purchase.
Digital downloadable files available in:
- digital presentation format (screen resolution jpg for powerpoint presentations, etc.)
- print presentation file (high resolution) ready for you to print on your own computer
Printed formats available in:
- small size (8.5" x 11") 2 high quality prints
- medium size (22.5" x 30") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated
- large size (30" x 40") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated
Share this item: