Meralgia Paresthetica - Right Thigh Pain (Male)
This trial exhibit shows orientation and location of Meralgia Paresthetica - Right Thigh Pain on a male figure that includes enlarged close up view of left thigh anatomy with descriptive labels of anatomy and overview caption of Meralgia paresthetica condition.
Meralgia paresthetica is a clinical condition characterized by tingling, numbness, and burning pain in the outer side of the thigh. This occurs when the lateral femoral cutaneous nerve is compressed or squeezed as it exits the pelvis.
This stock medical exhibit is available for purchase and immediate download in multiple sizes for settlement, mediation, or trial presentation purposes, in both digital and printed formats.
Please select from the drop down menu above for both Size and Format to select price.
Digital downloadable files available in:
- digital presentation format (quality resolution jpeg for powerpoint presentations, etc.)
- print presentation digital file (high quality print resolution) ready for you to print from your own computer and also use in any digital presentations, large projection displays or have enlarged and printed yourself at any time.
Both the digital and print presentation file downloads provided are a higher quality than low-resolution sample image shown on screen.
Printed formats available in:
- small size (8.5" x 11") 2 high quality prints
- medium size (22.5" x 30") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated
- large size (30" x 40") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated
Have any questions or need help? Please email us: email@example.com