Navicular Fracture of the Left Foot
This trial exhibit depicts a navicular fracture of the left foot in graphic detail with orientation view of the left foot and ankle. This medical trial exhibit shows an enlarged close-up view of the superior-medial side of the left foot and ankle, including labels of the bony anatomy, and injury label of the navicular bone fracture injury.
This stock medical exhibit is available for purchase in multiple sizes for settlement, mediation, or trial presentation purposes, in both digital and printed formats.
Please select from the drop down menu above for both Size and Format to select the price of the exhibit for purchase.
Digital downloadable files available in:
- digital presentation format (screen resolution jpg for powerpoint presentations, etc.)
- print presentation file (high resolution) ready for you to print on your own computer
Printed formats available in:
- small size (8.5" x 11") 2 high quality prints
- medium size (22.5" x 30") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated
- large size (30" x 40") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated
Share this item: