T12 Balloon Kyphoplasty Procedure - Female
This trial exhibit graphically depicts a balloon kyphoplasty surgical procedure on a female patient. This exhibit shows orientation of T12 compression fracture injury of the thoracic spine, and insertion of needles into T12 vertebra of female patient. A cannulated drill is used to drill into the fractured vertebral body. Next two balloons are inserted and inflated into the canal to restore vertebral height, and finally cement is then injected into the vertebral body of T12 to complete the fracture fixation and stabilize the spine. Clear and descriptive labels identify the anatomy, injury, and each step of the surgical procedure, in a clear and concise manner.
This exhibit is available in multiple sizes for settlement, mediation, or trial presentation purposes, in both digital and printed formats.
Please select from the drop down menu above for both Size and Format to select price.
Digital downloadable files available in:
- digital presentation format (screen resolution jpg for powerpoint presentations, etc.)
- print presentation digital file (high quality print resolution) ready for you to print from your own computer and also use in any digital presentations, large projection displays or have printed yourself at any time.
Printed formats available in:
- small size (8.5" x 11") 2 high quality prints
- medium size (22.5" x 30") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated
- large size (30" x 40") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated