T12 Compression Fracture of Thoracic Spine
This trial exhibit depicts T12 compression fracture injury of the thoracic spine, shown in the lateral view. Depicted with descriptive labels of anatomy and fracture injury of the thoracic spine highlighting injury.
This exhibit is available in multiple sizes for settlement, mediation, or trial presentation purposes, in both digital and printed formats.
Please select from the drop down menu above for both Size and Format to select price.
Digital downloadable files available in:
- digital presentation format (screen resolution jpg for powerpoint presentations, etc.)
- print presentation digital file (high quality print resolution) ready for you to print from your own computer and also use in any digital presentations, large projection displays or have printed yourself at any time.
Printed formats available in:
- small size (8.5" x 11") 2 high quality prints
- medium size (22.5" x 30") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated
- large size (30" x 40") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated